Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sarah Jane Studios Children's Illustrated Art on Etsy

Sarah truly captures the sweet innocence of childhood in her illustrations. Her delightful creations are hand drawn with charcoal, then digitally colored and printed on Hahnemuhle Museum Etching Paper.

"In my images, I try to create a very simple story...but one that can be easily imagined differently by the viewer. I keep my illustrations simple, so that the rest can be imagined. My art is very innocent and naive, just like a child's mind. My intent is to create art that can be placed in play rooms and nurseries that reflects the innocence and simple wonder of childhood. "

Boutique Mom readers receive a free set of Christmas cards with any order. Enter BOUTIQUE MOM in comment to sender and specify item you'd like.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom