Saturday, October 20, 2007

Earthwise Beauty Cosmetics Organic Skincare Products and Baby Skin Care Line

Earthwise Beauty, an independent homemade skin care line, is the maker of luscious, naturaland organic, environment friendly skin and body care products.

About Earthwise products:

  • Ingredients and products are not tested on animals, the only non-vegan ingredients are ethically gathered organic honey and beeswax.
  • No artificial fragrances (and no cleverly named artificial “fragrance oils”), no synthetic colors, synthetic oils or petroleum derivatives.
  • Noncomedogenic--they won't clog your pores or cause breakouts.
  • Products are biodegradable, and all their packaging recyclable.
  • Handmade and hand packaged with care.

I received a wonderful selection of samples to try from Earthwise. I have to say first that I am a first time user of organic body care products. I can't believe what I was missing. I've used so many products throughout the years to help moisturize my skin and prevent blemishes, struggling to find the right balance. The products I use to clean my face leave it dry and rough, and then the moisturizer leaves it feeling oily.
I tried the disinfecting Lemon Balm Face Pads from Earthwise, they smell great and they left my skin feeling clean, smooth, and hydrated. They don't leave my face dry the way other face pads do. I applied the Carrot a Day Nutritious Face and Eye Gel to my entire face afterwards and my skin truly feels amazing. The gel is nourishing and moisturizing and is especially beneficial to damaged and aged skin, preventing wrinkles and diminishing acne scars.

Earthwise recently launched their baby line that is safe and gentle for baby. Pamper your baby with products that are 100% natural and hypoallergenic, including the Safe and Calm baby oil that is made with sweet almond oil and healing German and Roman chamomile. This 100% oil calms fussy and agitated babies while relieving eczema and skin inflammation. We received several items from the baby care line, including baby mango butter soap, baby powder, and the orange baby bath treatment. I love the 100% natural orange baby bath treatment that is soothing and moisturizing, bringing relief from eczema, dryness, irritation, and rashes. The Very Special Baby Powder contains finely ground calendula petals to help soothe eczema and irritations, and zinc oxide for the prevention and healing of diaper rash. It leaves skin feeling silky smooth.

I think what I like the most is that the products I sampled had a subtle scent and none of them had the chemical feel and smell that most skincare products have. They left my skin feeling clean and smooth.

Receive free shipping for any baby products through December 20, 2007 with code bmbaby in redemption code box at checkout.

Visit Earthwise Beauty to learn more about their line of organic products.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom