I knew after reading the first page, The Adventures of Incredible You would be a hit with our three year old. It is delightfully written by moms and friends, Sarah Riley Headrick and Sarah Foreman Rivera, and colorfully illustrated by Jill Dryer Bartolucci.
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and decided that it's such a special gift, we gave it to her for her birthday. She adores books and she sat, wide-eyed and intrigued as I told her of her adventures to her favorite places including a visit to the "purple park", as she calls it, with her best friend, Cloe. She shouted out with excitement, "That's my friend!" She was all smiles as we read the entire book, shouting out when we named her sisters and special places she likes to go.
- This hardcover book is full of vibrant and engaging illustrations and is customized with over 2o details about some of the most important people, places and things in your child's life.
- A dedication page includes a special personal message for the child.
- If the book is a gift and you don't know specific details, there are default options or order a gift certificate so they can customize themselves.
- It makes a perfect keepsake baby gift, baptism gift, birthday gift, or holiday gift for newborns and young children.
- The First Adventures of Incredible You is proud to be a 2007 iParenting Media Award Winner for Outstanding Product in the Gift category.
The book is perfect for every child:
- Boys and Girls
- Biological or Adopted
- Any Race or Nationality
- Ages 0 - 8
- Traditional & Non-Traditional Family Structures
The Adventures of Incredible You is such a charming book filled with rhyming text that is sure to delight any child.
Receive 15% off with code bmom15 when prompted valid until 10/31/07.
Visit Custom Made for Kidsto find out more and take a tour.
Labels: book review