Monday, October 29, 2007

Chorebuster Organize and Distribute a Fair Chore Chart Online

I recently came across Chorebuster and love it! This cool site automatically creates a fair chore chart or schedule for you and others that you live with. Plus, it's FREE! Chores will even be emailed daily or weekly or print it out and post on the fridge.
  • Enter in people and chores
  • Specify how hard / undesirable each chore is, and how often it should be done
  • ChoreBuster automatically generates a fair schedule of chores
  • Schedule emailed to you daily or weekly - no need to log in
What I love even more is that you can download a widget and chores will appear on your desktop to easily view. It took me a few minutes to figure out because I'm not one to read instructions. But, it was really simple. Once it was downloaded, I right clicked the widget and added the ids that are provided in Chorebuster. Or, receive your schedule via RSS or on your mobile.

What a time saver!
Find out more at chorebuster.net

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure need one of those :)
hoganfe

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom