Saturday, October 20, 2007

Retrospective Design Photo Montages, Invitations and Announcements, Photo Books, Photo Restoration

I can't say how much I love the photo montage I received from Josephine Swanson, designer of Retrospective Designs. When Anja, our eleven year old dog, died last year, I wanted to create a montage of images that included the entire family as a tribute to her. However, I had no idea how to design one.

When I heard about Retrospective Design, I decided to submit a few images to see what Josephine could come up with. I simply emailed a few images and let her know that I was interested a montage in sepia or black and white. She came up with the most amazing montage that really touched my heart. Since we didn't have one image of the entire family together with Anja, I had to provide several various images. Josephine cropped the images and placed them together beautifully and seamlessly. She added little paw prints and left an area for me to add a sentiment to the montage. A proof was emailed to me to look over and make changes as needed. I received a gorgeous 8x10 print that is now framed for the entire family to enjoy.

The entire experience was wonderful. Josephine's expertise made it easy because she was able to capture exactly what I had envisioned to preserve our special memories of our beloved Anja.

Features:
  • Submit photos digitally or by mail.
  • Choose from a variety of materials (5x7 to 16x20, canvas, posters, and prints).
  • Include dates, favorite quotes, and names.
  • Montages, books, photo restoration and invitations, announcements or holiday cards.
  • Beautiful and unique gifts for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, graduation, retirement, and more.
Receive a 20% discount when you mention code BOUTIQUEMOM when ordering.

Visit Retrospective Design for more information.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom