Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My Mommys Bracelets Handcrafted Personalized Jewelry, Keychains, and Watches for Moms, Babies, Grandmas, and Children

I recently received a package from My Mommys Bracelets and tucked inside a little organza bag was this charming little keychain. It features a sterling silver "mom" bead and four danglers with Swarovski colored crystals, each representing my daughters birthstones. My keychain was in need of some personality and the added sentiment makes it even more special.

I see my teenage daughter (or rather hear her) with loads of key chains on her keyring and I can't imagine having all those clunky things to tote about. I love that My Mommy's Bracelet's keychains are not bulky, so I can fit my keys in my pocket or wristlet. They have a variety of keychain designs to choose from, each customized with your choice of Mom, Love, Family, Mother, and Grandma beads, alphabet letters, and Swarovski crystals.

My Mommy's Bracelets offers bracelets, engraved items, keychains, and watches and are fabulous gifts to give for:

  • Birthdays
  • Holidays
  • Mother's Day
  • Grandparent's Day
  • Baby Showers
  • "Sweet 16" parties
  • Teacher Appreciation gifts
  • Godmother gift
  • Wedding gifts and more

  • Their collections of bracelets include many styles for babies, children, and moms. I especially love the mom and daughter set, a lovely gift for a new mom or mom-to-be My Mommy's Bracelets welcomes custom orders, simply contact her to discuss your ideas.

    Receive 10% off with code BOUTIQUEMOM
    Visit My Mommys Bracelets to view their entire collection.

    Labels:

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Susan said...

    MyMommysBracelets.com has gorgeous jewelry doesn't she?!?
    I personally own one of the keychains too. I received it as a birthday gift from my children and I truly cherish it! It is really beautiful.

    3:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home


    © Boutique Mom