Sunday, September 2, 2007

Etsy Designer Dapper Duds Creates Coasters, Hot Pads, and More with Colorful Printed Fabric

Each room in my home has it's own set of drink coasters, none of which are as beautiful as the new ones I received from Crista of Dapper Duds. They are not the typical size you'd imagine, generously sized for my enormously sized coffee cup. The eye catching colorful prints have added a splash of color to my dreary computer hutch and I'm sure my husband has grown tired of me telling him how much I adore them.
  • They are created with high quality fabric and perfectly stitched.
  • Each coaster has a layer of batting for extra absorbency.
  • Generously sized at 5 1/4 by 5 1/4 inches, great for all size cups (even bowls and plates).
  • The reverse side reveals another gorgeous print that compliments the other.
  • Machine washable.
  • Coordinating pot holders are available.
  • $8.00 for the set of four coasters.
Dapper Duds is currently working on her new fall collection which includes baby items, aprons, and apron gift sets for the upcoming holidays. Not only is Christa a pleasure to work with, but her customer service is excellent and shipping prompt.
Receive 20% discount with code Boutique Mom. Simply contact Christa after purchase and she'll send you a revised invoice.
Visit Dapper Duds to view her entire collection.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom