Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Gloves in a Bottle Shielding Lotion for Dry Skin

I'm certainly no stranger to dry skin and with the recent weather change, my skin is dry and itchy. I have so many lotions that smell delicious, but only leave my skin greasy and over time tend to only dry out my skin. I was sent Gloves in a Bottle to try out and I could feel the difference right away. After only a few days my skin was smooth and the itchiness is already subsiding.
"Gloves in a Bottle is a shielding lotion that rapidly absorbs into, and bonds with, the outer layer of skin creating a protective layer while retaining the natural moisture from within."

FEATURES and BENEFITS

  • Non-greasy, non-sticky lotion; rapidly absorbs into outer layer of skin.
  • Works like an invisible pair of gloves.
  • Prevents dirt and grime from penetrating the skin.
  • Allows skin to breathe and retain its natural moisture and oils.
  • Does not wash off, lasts 4 hours or more, and comes off naturally with exfoliated skin cells.
  • Greaseless, non-sticky, fragrance free, hypoallergenic, completely safe, non-toxic and used daily by a wide range of healthcare professionals.
  • Prevents dry, cracked skin.
  • Absorbs quickly, undetectable once absorbed.
  • 8oz for $12.95

Need to try before you buy? free samples
For more information, visit Gloves in a Bottle.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've given Gloves in a Bottle a try in our hosehold and it works extremely well. I spend considerable time in front of my computer - I work from home - and my hands tend to dry out during the working day. If I'm not at my desk then I'm in the garden; pruning, mowing, working on my vegetable patch. A few drops of Gloves in a Bottle seems to do work perfectly for me, retaining mositure in my hands when I'm stuck in the office and keeping out the dirt and grime from the working in the garden.

Superb stuff.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Carolyn Waring said...

My husband and I used this when we painted the interior of our home. Loved it! And it stayed on for hours.

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter suffered from dry and sore skin on the back of her knees.after using Gloves in a Bottle the skin is smooth and clear -it's a great product and really does work.My wife uses it on her feet as a moisturiser and says its the best product she's found.I have heard lots of positive comments from many people about this product.If you haven't tried it yet you really should!

William in the UK!!

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use Gloves in a Bottle all the time - I'm an artist and end up washing my hands a zillion times a day (slight exaggeration). Gloves in a Bottle makes it easier to keep my hands clean plus seems to save them from drying up and cracking despite the paint, oil and thinners I get all over them. Great stuff - I get it from the UK Gloves in a Bottle website - excellent service too.

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom