Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ellie Bellies - Unique Personalized Mommy Cards, Note Cards, Photo Cards and More!

Ellie Bellies
...celebrating life's blessings!

Mommy calling cards are all the rage now and I may have been the only one passing out ripped pieces of paper with my name and number scribbled across it. Quite embarrassing. Ellie Bellies offers adorable little "business sized cards" to tuck inside your wallet that are perfect for busy moms for a variety of uses.

  • Play dates - leave your card for quick access to your contact, email address, and emergency information.
  • Car pool - parents participating in car pools can exchange cards.
  • Sports and activities - exchange cards with parents to arrange car pool and play dates.
  • Kids can have their own calling card to pass out to friends, they'll feel so grown up.

Jennifer, the designer, owner, and mom behind Ellie Bellies hand draws each original design. Choose from a variety of unique and fun designs to feature on their collection of notepads, custom photo cards, and more. For my mommy cards, I chose a bouquet of colorful flowers and my information is printed in a coordinating color. They arrived and the vibrant colors were exactly what I had hoped for. My name, all four girls, my two phone numbers, and my address fit on it perfectly. I can't wait to start passing them out.

While you're picking up a set of these fabulous cards, pick up some coordinating note cards, labels, or a personalized onesie. Ordering from her collection of "goodies" is simple, pick your goodie, pick your art, personalize it, and order it. And, voila! You will have your own "unique personalized goodie" from Ellie Bellies!

10% off any one item when you mention Boutique Mom

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom