Sunday, January 14, 2007

By Kim Lane Designs - Stylish Diaper Clutch, Bags, Purses and more


By Kim Lane Designs
Maintaining any sort of organization can be challenging for any busy mom. Add one or two little ones in diapers and we are a total mess. The Diaper Clutch provides us with a way to stay organized and stylish at the same time. No more scrunched up diapers and lost pacifiers.


} The roomy pocket with magnetic closure holds several diapers and other items such as keys and a pacifier.
} The exterior sleeve offers easy access to a diaper wipes case that holds most travel sized wipes cases.
} Take it on the go when a diaper bag is too bulky.
} Moms with more than one in diapers (yikes!) can use different clutches for different diaper sizes. When the munchkins are pottytrained, you have a new stylish clutch!

By Kim Lane Designs sent me the pink medley clutch and I couldn't wait to put it to the test. The quality construction and sturdy fabric is perfect for us "in a hurry, shove it in there" moms. The magnetic closure worked fabulously as I packed it full of diapers and my Huggies wipes case. I love that I can slip my I.D. and credit card into my stylish Diaper Clutch and run into the store without dealing with a bulky diaper bag or purse. But, having the security of knowing I can make a dash to the restroom to make a change without having to cut my shopping trip short.

Kim Lane creates a full line of stylish bags created with quality contemporary and conservative florals. She keeps it fresh by adding new fabrics and designs to her collection.

Always free shipping on every order, every time!Mention Boutique Mom and receive a 15% discount!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom