Handmade by me...treasured by you.
To the parents who choose cloth over disposable, I salute you. When I had twins, I really did give it all I had, but it just wasn't for me. So what on earth would I do with a wet bag?
- Store wet clothing after a day at the beach or pool.
- Store wipes while on the go.
- Perfect for storing toiletries while traveling, such as shampoos.
- It's a boo boo bag! Just add ice to a ziploc and pop it in.
- Store soiled bibs and clothing while on the go. Perfect for those potty-training accidents.
- Great for packing up a lunch, drinks, or snacks for picnics or camping.
- And, last but not least, store dirty cloth or disposable diapers while on the go.
Whew, that's a lot of uses. The possibilities are endless. Even better, they're washable and reusable. They are constructed with two layers sewn separately and finished with a coordinating
zipper to keep the smells inside the bag. The liner is a waterproof fabric called Baby Dry and the outer layer is your choice several fun and fashionable prints. If you're not familiar with Baby Dry, it's a flexible waterproof fabric that has a soft touch, unlike clear stiff vinyl. Embroidery is FREE, and they offer a wonderful selection of thread colors to choose from. Mini Me Baby Gear sent us the large cotton candy dots bag with my name embroidered in pink. I put it to the test right away and am thrilled with the results!
Mini Me Baby Gear's entire collection of products are handmade by owner and founder Jaimie Bird. She is dedicated to keeping prices low while maintaining high quality, providing excellent customer service, and sending items out quickly.
Jaimie gives back to the community by putting 10% of every sale from her website towards making dress up robes for long term pediatric patients at DeVos Children's hospital.
Save 10% on your entire purchase with code MINIME
Labels: baby gear review