Saturday, November 17, 2007

Lexie Barnes Diaper Bags, Craft bags, Travel, and Laptop Bags

Lexie Barnes is known for designing highly functional bags combined with their exclusive fun, bold prints. I received the Duchess daypack featuring the Bali Hali water-resistant print fabric. The Duchess is a versatile mid-sized backpack that has all the features of a diaper bag with hands-free convenience. It's the ultimate bag for moms on the go.
The moment I put it on my back, I new it was going to be a favorite. It slipped on perfectly and felt so comfortable on my shoulders and back. I was actually in the market for a new bag with plenty of space for toddler necessities, including diapers, wipes, change of clothes, toys, sippy cups, to name a few. It definitely met all of my needs.
The outside mesh cup or bottle holders allow easy access and will save me another messy clean up from leaky cups. I separated all of our items into their designated compartments and headed out for some holiday shopping. My absolute favorite feature is the quick-release stroller straps. I happen to own one of those expensive umbrella strollers that have very little storage. The daypack strapped on perfectly to the handles which allowed easy access into all of the pockets. The hidden top zipper pocket conveniently held my phone and keys. I even strapped it on a shopping cart at one store which made it convenient for my toddler to reach her toys.

The Duchess has so many features including:

  • Smart shape designed to fit a woman's body
  • Comfortable, padded, ergonomic back panel and shoulder straps
  • Exterior side mesh pockets for sippy cups or bottles
  • Two front easy-access pockets
  • Hidden key/phone pocket up top
  • Roomy open-plan main compartment
  • Front zippered compartment for diapers and wipes box
  • Water-resistant fabric in exclusive prints
  • Scuff-resistant bottom
  • Travel / stroller clips
  • Padded, wipe-able changing mat included

Lexie Barnes offers a wonderful selection of styles in distinctive shapes and stylish patterns for a variety of uses, including the Mariposa yoga bag, the Echo 15 laptop case, and the popular Lady B craft tote.
The Duchess is offered in four distinctive, exclusive fabrics that are paired with coordinating nylon interiors and is offered at a special price, while supplies last.

Visit http://www.lexiebarnes.com/ to view the all of the collections

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom