Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Gigi Blanket Luxurious Handmade Designer Baby Blankets and Gifts

The Gigi Blanket collection is created using the most luxurious, comforting and soothing fabrics, minkie and satin. Their collections include the security blanki, burpi, and toothi. Each style is available in a wide variety of color combinations that are custom designed by you. A great choice for a luxurious baby shower gift is the gift bundle which includes a blanki and two burpis of your choice.

"Gigi products continue to be handmade, so I can assure you of the quality of the material and the craftsmanship."

"When my tooth comes out, I place it here, in my toothi, to keep it near. My tooth is gone when I open my eyes, and in its place a wonderful surprise."

Shop The Gigi Blanki
Receive 10% off with code boutiquemom04!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom