Thursday, May 31, 2007

Skin Md Natural Dry Skin Treatment Skin Sheilding Lotion With Aloe

The hot summer weather is the harshest on my skin, causing it to itch and crack. I wouldn't say I have sensitive skin, but I've had issues with itchy dry skin and eczema. I've tried dozens of lotions to moisturize my skin and have never found one that I was happy with. With Skin MD Natural™, I noticed an immediate difference in my skin when I applied it. It absorbed quickly, is greaseless, odorless, lightweight, and didn't rub off. It left my skin feeling refreshed, soft, and renewed. When I applied the lotion after shaving, it didn't sting as most lotions do, the aloe actually helped heal the nicks. You only need to apply it once a day, unlike conventional lotions. Even after washing my hands numerous times throughout the day, my skin never felt dry and still felt silky smooth.

Some things you should know about Skin MD:

  • No animal products or testing
  • Dermatology tested
  • Fragrance and colorant free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Paraben free
  • Non-comedogenic
  • 4oz bottle - $25 ( 1 to 2 month supply with daily use.)
  • Try it free!
  • Unconditionally guaranteed.

How it works:

"Shampoos, antibacterial soaps, cosmetics, fragrances, colorants and other irritants bombard and penetrate the skin. These harsh chemicals and irritants can break down the skin's natural protective ability. Some strip away moisture, while others lodge in the pores where they cause irritation and other negative reactions....."
"Skin needs help to keep out these moisture-robbing irritants. A fundamental difference between Shielding Lotions and traditional lotions is that a Shielding Lotion enhances the skin's own natural protective abilities by turning the outer layer of skin into what could be described as a hydrating invisible shield. This makes Shielding Lotions many times more effective than mere "protective lotions and moisturizing creams".
Skin MD helps damaged skin by preventing moisture-robbing irritants from entering its deeper layers and helps reduce moisture loss."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom