I have been pregnant three times, one being twins, so I feel that I'm the authority on must haves for maternity wear. And, it is my responsibility to tell you about these fabulous belly bands.
Baby Be Mine Maternity creates comfortable belly bands to be worn around the belly. They are soft and easy to wear and solve a variety of pregnancy wardrobe issues. They are all the rage in Europe and are now being introduced to the USA. These are the most amazing and comfortable maternity must haves I've come across and I can tell you, you'll save a fortune and tons of frustration by adding these to your wardrobe!
- Wear it in the beginning stages when you are just beginning to grow and need to cover undone buttons and still be able to wear your pre-pregnancy clothing.
- Perfect for the in between stage when nothing fits right and you are feeling, well, not so cute.
- These belly bands extend the length of your shirts covering the gaps between shirts and pants. I can't tell you how many shirts I went through because I grew out and the shirt would no longer cover my big belly.
- They cover those unsightly elastic bands and panels in bottoms.
- Wear the belly band postpartum while nursing, so you feel less exposed and more comfortable.
They are made from high quality cotton with just enough Lycra to create a comfy stretch. Their variety of colors and stylish patterns coordinate with any wardrobe, and they are always adding new cuts and styles to keep up with the trends. These are a definite must have! Created by moms for moms.
Boutique Mom readers receive free shipping!
Labels: maternity/pregnancy review