Friday, September 1, 2006

Making a Scene Murals - Murals and Kid's Room Wall Art



You know, there are days when I'm doodling with my two year old and think to myself; 'hey, I'm pretty good'. Then I see these and my doodle is really just a doodle.
Making a Scene Murals, owned by two talented sisters, brings your child's room to life with the most amazing unique murals and wall art. Their original designs include collections of whimsical and fun themes that are sure to delight any child. Each canvas giclee print arrives set in a handmade wood frame and custom personalizations are offered on most prints.
I just adore their Backyard Barnyard Zoo collection of cute and friendly animals; personalize them with your child's name or a fun saying! Their newest form of wall art, alphabet wall stickers, are educational and easily removable for the next room makeover. (there will be many)
Making a Scene Murals makes it simple and affordable for you to create a room that is fun and will spark their imagination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom