Thursday, August 3, 2006

Houndstooth Hot Iron Travel Bag


I may be out of the loop, but I never knew something like this existed! Traveling with four children is a juggling act. Of course, us moms get the wonderful task of having to pack for our children and ourselves. Not to mention having to brush their teeth, fix their hair, pick out their clothes, and so on and so on. Even if our hubbies had a clue, we'd want it done right. ;) Well, in all the chaos of getting us all ready, who has time to wait for the curling iron to cool down? I'm always shoving it into my suitcase in the hopes that I won't burn up anything. Enter, the Houndstooth Hot Iron Travel Bag!! Stylish, affordable, and practical and found at Miss Priss Style!! Oh, and it comes it pink too!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom