Sunday, August 20, 2006

Designher-Gals - Design E-cards, Invitations, Cards, Stationary

Check out that hot mama I just added to Boutique Mom, designed by me at Designher-Gals! At Designher-Gal, create gals that look like you or your girlfriends, then order from their assortment of products and gift ideas. I had so much fun choosing from a fabulous selection of trendy outfits, hair colors and styles, and accessories. Register for free and receive benefits like sending unlimited e-cards and saving your gals. Want to print at home? Sign up for $29.99 a year and print unlimited designs at home!
Designher-Gals was created with a purpose, to raise funds and awareness for Stage 4 breast cancer patients through the Gal To Gal Foundation; a portion of every purchase going to this important cause. I was truely impressed with the personal service I received from these awesome gals and can't wait to order some gifts!!
Enter CONGRATS at checkout to receive $10 off your order through August 31st. Happy Anniversary Designher-Gals!
Click on my gal to design a gal!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom