Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So Chic! Skyn Laptop Covers


On a recent family trip, I explained to my husband the importance of why I need a laptop. With so many readers checking in to find out about fab items, I must be connected at all times. Well, he really wasn't seeing my point, as usual. But, when I do get my way (and I will), I will be styling one of these fab laptop skins by Skyn. We all know the importance of accessorizing, and why stop at the laptop bag? Give your laptop some personality with these fashionable laptop skins. Choose from their unique selection of trendy designs, monogramed with swarovski crystals, or match your outfit with one of their interchangeable Skyntones. "Skyn - Style beyond the bag!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© Boutique Mom